State Emotional Support Helpline: 1-844-863-9314
The Emotional Support Helpline provides free and confidential support, helping callers experiencing increased anxiety due to the coronavirus emergency. The Helpline is staffed by volunteers, including mental health professionals, who have received training in crisis counseling.
ANDRUS – 50 Dayton Lane community clinic
(914) 736-3371 x 2220 Phone is answered between 9 and 5 by a staffer who speaks Spanish and English. If a person calls after 5 p.m. and leaves a message, the call will be returned the next morning. Takes Medicaid, Managed Medicaid and private insurance.
Counseling Collective 1008 Main Street (845) 271-7170 sliding scale, private practice
- Diane Lotto, LCSW
- Nareesa Hussain LCSW
- Sabrina Caltabellotta, MS.
Northeast Counseling Center 925 Central Avenue sliding scale, private practice
- Toby Greene LCSW R (914) 659-7971
- Judy Kelleher Merend LCSW R (914) 736-0932
- Phyllis Elliott LCSW R (845) 234-3928
Westchester Jewish Community Services – Crossroads Plaza community clinic
- (914) 737-7338
- (914) 734-1359 Supporting Children’s Opportunities & Parent Empowerment in Schools (SCOPES) at Oakside and Woodside Elementary Schools.